Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Guest Designer Carolyn LaBille: Merry Kiss Moose



Hi Great Impressions crafty folk and followers. My name is Carolyn (aka Ms Petunia) and I am your guest designer for the day!  I have created 2 items, a card and tag, that would be perfect to send out for the holidays or even just for fun.
I found designing with the Great Impressions stamps super easy. The stamps are clear, crisp and very graphic, all the criteria for creating a successful project. 

My first item is a fun little holiday card that uses a super cute stamped image.
This image, Merry Kiss Moose, is so gosh darn cute! I'm a big fan of anything to do with cute animals and Great Impressions literally has pages and pages of cute animal stamps to choose from.

My recipe is as follows: Craft paper from my stash & watercolor paper by Canson. Dies cuts are Grapevine Wreath  by Memory Box and Lacey Circles by Spellbinders. The red circles are made by using an old fashioned circle punch. I used Colorbox Pigment Ink in white then embossed it with a white embossing enamel.  I colored up the image with Distress Inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Pumice, Stormy Sky & Aged Mahogany. I added Stickles to the ornaments in Turquoise, Firefly and Magenta.

My next item is a cute little holiday tag, "Jingle". I used the same die Grapevine Wreath and circle punch, then  also matched the embossing on the edges and sentiment . I added some Stampendous Glass Glitter in green.  To keep the ensemble matched each project has a nice festive ribbon purchased at Michaels along with the ever need adhesives.
I hope you like my project, I was super excited to be asked to be a guest designer! One day I hope to make the design team and be able to inspire all the crafty Great Impressions peeps.

Have a crafty day!
Carolyn

9 comments :

Jenny said...

Carolyn I love the way the wreath frames that adorable moose! Very clever idea! Your card and tag are fantastic! Thank you so much for Guest Designing for us today!

Erin said...

Wow Carolyn... what amazing projects! I love the wreaths! Great job!

Giovana said...

So cute and adorable!!!

Karon said...

Oh, wow! Those wreaths are wonderful and I love the reindeer image. Fabulous! TFS

Mynn xx said...

The wreath frame was a fabulous idea! What a great way to highlight the fun images! Thanks for being a fabulous GDT! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Soooo cute!!

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card love it.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Awesomeness with sprinkles, I love the wreaths encircling your wonderfully colored images. The craft is perfect for them.

Sue from Oregon said...

Wowser...such great creations!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...