Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Merry Wreath

Good morning!

Erin here. I have my very first Christmas card to share with you this morning, using Great Impressions' Merry Wreath stamp.

I stamped the image using Memento Ink, then colored it in with Copic markers. I added a die cut heart to the center using text paper, then a button with twine. The wreath is a gorgeous stamp and I didn't want a lot "stuff" distracting from the beautiful image, so I omitted a sentiment on the outside. I can add one to the inside when I'm ready to send it.

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Merry Wreath. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Spring Moss, Always Artichoke, Cream, Scarlet Jewel. Patterned paper: Papertrey Ink. Dies: Wplus9.)

Have you started creating your Christmas cards yet? I am excited to work on mine this year... I have so many beautiful Christmas stamps that I can't wait to ink up! 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Great idea to have the printing in the center...nich touch!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love that you kept it simple and classy. The image really is beautiful.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO elegant, Erin! LOVE the fabulous coloring and I adore the twine texture! HUGS! :)

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card Erin love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...