Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 5, 2013

More Autumn Colors

Hello again, friends!  It's Mynnette here again with another card made with a beautiful and simple sentiment from the Great Impressions Rubber Stamps store!  Since autumn is almost here and our monthly challenge is to create something with autumn colors, I thought I would share another card using these shades.

Here's my card~

Products used: H92 "Get Well Prayer", E320 Delicate Leaf BranchBundle of Joy Girl Paper, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  Do come back next Thursday when I'll be sharing another video tutorial!  The technique is called "GHOST MASKING"--very scary and Halloweeny!

Here’s the supply list for next week’s  technique~


That's all for me this week!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)


5 comments :

Giovana said...

This is beautiful Mynnette!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

The muted colors of fall on this card are beautiful. I like the shadowed branches behind your paper band. They are a very nice touch

Jenny said...

So pretty Mynnette! I love how you find different ways to use the leaf stamp!

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colors...

Mayras Designs said...

Very very cute !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...