Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Thinking of you

Hello ladies and gents! I am sorry for posting this a little later, I have had a very hard week, actually the last 2 weeks have been really difficult, but here I am with a cute Fall card.

For my card I used Fall Garden image. I stamped it on White cardstock in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and added clear embossing powder and heat set. Then, I colored it with Copic Markers. The image was die-cut, embossed and stenciled with Square Nestabilities. The sentiment is from Sweet Sentiments, I just used the "Thinking of you" one. The BG paper is from BoBunny. I added pearls and Gold Gala Glitz to the sunflowers.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!
Giovana

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Giovana - a real eye catcher. Your fun background paper really comnpliments the image!

Karon said...

Fabulous card - loving the image and wonderful wonderful Autumnal Colours! TFS and have a great week.

simply monica said...

Gorgeous colors and coloring Giovanna love it.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is just a stunning autumn card. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the depth of color you achieve and the shading around the image. The sunflower dp is a nice touch.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the centers of the amazing flowers, Giovana! Gorgeous! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...