Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wintery Snowman

Good morning!

I have a super cute holiday care to share with you today, featuring two Great Impressions Stamps: Wintery Snowman and Peace and Happiness. The gorgeous diagonal striped patterned paper and star stickers are from Echo Park. I used Copic markers to color in the snowman's hat and scarf, then accented the snowflakes with clear Stickles. I love the subtle shimmer the Stickles add to the card. So pretty and perfect for the holidays!

 
I hope my card inspires you to pull out a favorite Christmas image and get started on your holiday cards. And there is still time to participate in this month's Great Impressions Stamps challenge. You can find out all the details here.

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Erin.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

I love this design Erin! The paper you choose really compliments that sweet snowman!

Sue from Oregon said...

Ah Erin-one of my fave GI images!!!

Mynn xx said...

Erin, this is just darling!!! LOVE the stripes down the sides--makes for a very clean design! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is great I like the boldness of it. The striped edges remind me of the south pole

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...