Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Birthday Birdie

Hi! Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you that also goes along with the current CRAFT challenge that Great Impressions is sponsoring this week.


I used some super cute new images for my card. The adorable pup and bird are called (G534) Dog and Bird and the matching sentiment is (G535) Early Bird. I watercolored the image and added some embossed edging to the sides. 


For some embellishment I added some gold washi tape and a few dew drops. Hopefully I don't forget anyone's birthday soon, but if I do at least I have a cute card, just in case :)

 Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 




No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...