Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Reach for your dreams - -

Good morning!  Ack, it is Tuesday again so this is Lorie with you today and seriously how did we get to the last day of May?  Only 10 more days until my youngest son graduates from high school...what?!?  There is still so much I'd like to do but I'm not going to stress myself out so I'm sure something will have to be not quite homemade.  :)  Speaking of graduation and Tuesday.  I've made another graduation card with the Cap & Scroll E326 stamp from Great Impressions Stamps...check it out!

I've used the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch! to make this card and again, used my new t-square to make a frame (can you tell I love that thing?).  It seems like a perfect layout for a fun and simple layout with sequins and the stamp really being the star of the show.  Clean, simple, and perfect for a graduate! Well, that is what I have to share with you today! 

Well, thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to check out and play along with our current challenge!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...