Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 20, 2016

Birthday Princess

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a princess card with you!!

Recently my daughter had a birthday party she was invited to and guess the theme?!
PRINCESS!!

I instantly thought of the adorable F402 Princess Molly stamp!
She's perfect for any little girl's birthday card!!

I used the B240 Sweet Happy Birthday for the top of the card!
 As well as the B192 Princess stamp at the bottom!

Finished up my card, by adding some sequins!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...