Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 13, 2016

Blinged Birthday

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Blingy card with you!!

I created my card with this month's Blinged Birthday Challenge in mind!!
 I stenciled the stars onto my cardstock using shades of pink distress inks.

I then stamped the beautiful Swirly Happy Birthday (E367) sentiment!!  I love the font used on this sentiment, so beautiful!!
I added a bunch of pink bling!  And as you can see in the bottom left of this picture, I also sprayed the card with some glitter spritz!  So it is VERY shimmery!!

Be sure to join in our Blinged Birthday challenge here!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...