Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Reach For Your Dreams!

Hello!  It is Tuesday so that means this is Lorie stopping in today. Once again I'm excited to stop in and share with you a card I made with some wonderful Great Impressions Stamps!  Next month my youngest son is graduating high school so I, of course, have some graduation craftiness to make...starting with this fun card!
Don't ya just love it?  Clean, simple, and a bit abstract in the coloring, don't ya think?  I've used two GI stamps the Cap & Scroll E326, and Dreams B180.  I used a Real Red cardstock base and a white for the layer.  The grid detailing was made with t-ruler that I purchased recently.  I like the look!  It may just be one of my favorite Great Impressions cards!

Well, that is what I have to share with you today!  Thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to the Great Impressions blog to check out and play along with our current challenge!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...