Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dog and Birdie Notecard ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card that features one of our New Stamps ... the G534 Dog & Bird, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the Dog & Bird on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink then commenced with watercoloring the image with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water. After coloring this adorable stamp, I used a dauber to apply the blue sky surrounding the image. I layered my coloring on my embossed panel, and a kraft panel to frame the image. The final step was to add the twine and pop the completed panel onto my cardbase.


I left the card without a sentiment so I can personalize it, by hand, for my nephews high school graduation card. It's not your typical graduation card, I know, but I'm going to use it for that purpose.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...