Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 2, 2016

One Layer Mother's Day


Hi, friends!  I'm back today to share a card using some beautiful stamps from the Great Impressions online store.  Since Sunday is Mother's Day, I thought I'd share a one layer Mother's Day card today.  Take a peek...


This image I used for this card is H255 Watercolor Flowers.  I colored it with markers before stamping.  Liquid pearls were added to the centers for more texture and shine.


After coloring and stamping the image twice, I stamped my sentiment--D350 My Mother.  Some pearls were added to anchor the sentiment.  I then rounded the corners of the card, and it was done!  I hope you like it--I really do!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...