Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Mother's Day ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share another Mother's Day card that features one of our Newest Stamps ...  the F631 Bear with Flowers along with the B190 Mother's Day Sentiment, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the Bear with Flowers on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink then commenced with watercoloring the image with my Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water. To get the darker brown color for the Bear I also used Vintage Photo Distress Ink for my watercoloring. Using one of my circle dies I outlined a half circle and added the sky background around the Bear with Flowers. White Liquid Pearls was applied to the center of all the flowers.

I stamped the Mother's Day Sentiment under the Bear with Flowers and added the ground cover. This is the same sentiment I used last week. I'm sure you are looking at the sentiment and wondering why it looks so different. Well ... I have a tendency to cut my stamps, and that is what I did with the sentiment as I wanted it to be one line.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Wishing all of the Mom's a very Happy and Joyful Mother's Day!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...