Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 16, 2016

Roses of Friendship


Hi, all!  It's Monday, so I'm back to share a card made using some of my favorite stamps from Great Impressions!  Take a peek...


I started by stamping G454 Rose Trio onto kraft cardstock and colored it in with colored pencils.  I added some liquid pearls for a bit more shine and to tie in the polka dot paper used on the card base.


The sentiment I used is E841 To Be Oneself.  I truly believe this is the definition of friendship!  I stamped it onto white cardstock, and then accented it with a few fun embellishments.


I really like the way this turned out.  I think the red, white, and green are a bit Christmas-y sometimes, but I feel that they work well here.  What do you think?  Please leave me a comment below to let me know!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...