Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 27, 2016

Cupcake Shaker

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share an elegant Birthday card with you!

I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out:
I used the beautiful D413 Elegant Cupcake image as my main focus!

I fussy cut out the image after I stamped it and colored it with my Copics!

I just love it in front of this shaker window!!
 I then added this birthday sentiment.

Shake...shake!!


I just love shaker cards!!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...