Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Vera and Mable Having Coffee ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Birthday card that feature the H286 Vera & Mable Having Coffee plus E894 Coffee & Friends Sentiment, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I pulled out my Copic Markers for today's card. I had so much fun coloring Vera & Mable Having Coffee. A bit of fussy cutting and paper-piecing for Mable's flower and earrings, which I ran thru my Xyron Sticker Maker. I pulled the colors from my image to create the background, and then used some Liquid Pearls for the jewelry.


I then added the Coffee & Friends Sentiment to the inside of the card.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great ImpressionsI hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...