Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a beautiful card with you!!

With Mother's Day this weekend, I was inspired to create a Mother's Day card!!

Recently I got the beautiful Rose Trio (G454) stamp and thought that it would be the perfect stamp to use to create my Mother's Day card:
I had so much fun coloring the image in!  I love rorses!!

I think this card turned out to beautifully!!
I also add the Happy Mother's Day (B150) sentiment!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...