Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Someone Like You ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Birthday card that feature the H257 Someone Like You Sentiment, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


Leaving the Someone Like You Sentiment as my focal point for today's card, I pulled out some Coral, Smoked Sea Salt and Spearmint cardstock to create my background. 


Of course once I was done, I thought maybe I should have embossed the base panel. I love the clean and simple design which is perfect for putting in the mail. Loving this design I think I'm going to make a set of cards in different colors, and add that embossing that I left out (wink).

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great ImpressionsI hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Great Impressions is Sponsoring this week's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, so make sure you hop on over for all of the details, and play along for another chance at winning some Great Impression Stamps of your own.

Until next week ... Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...