Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Flowers for You!

Hello friends!  I'm just amazed at how fast this month is going by!  Here it is another Tuesday so this is Lorie from Live-Love-Laugh-Create 2 and I'm back to share with you another card made with a fun Great Impressions Stamp.
Look at that adorable F631 Bear With Flowers!  He's bringing a pot of lovely spring flowers to the birthday girl!  I love the way the papers mimic the sky and ground with the blue and flowered papers.  I've also used the C458 It's Your Birthday stamp which I clearly love because I use it often!  I decided to mimic the dots on the orange paper but in brown on some of the other papers and I think it gave the card a fun, happy look! Well, that is it for today!  

Well, there you have it!  I hope you'll stop by the Great Impressions Stamps blog to play along with our Blinged Birthday challenge!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...