Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 1, 2013

Celebrate!!

Hello friends!! I am so excited to be posting here as a DT member!! First, I am so sorry for posting this a little bit late, my camera battery died last night, and this morning I noticed my card had a spot on the side, in addition of that my editing program didn't work, after all that I just laughed, I think that is better than cry ;)

Ok, now back to the project I have for you today! Baby cards are one of my favorites card themes and this card is just too cute for words, LOL. I used Baby Emma Bear Stamp, stamped and colored 3 times with Copic Markers, cut different parts to create  a 3D image. I mounted the parts with thin foam tape. I added a tiny button on top of the little blanket. The tag was embossed and added little banners to the side.
For the sentiment I stamped only the "Celebrate" part from Time to Celebrate Stamp in Coffee Archival Ink, then added dots of Start Dust Stickles to the stars.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!

6 comments :

Jenny said...

So excited to have you Giovana! Love the 3 dimensional look and design of your baby card!

Marsha said...

Well, it was sure worth our wait! Darling! Love the 3-d and great layout. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

Erin said...

I am so glad to have you on the team, Giovana! And your card is fantastic!

Karon said...

WOW - fabulous card - love how you made the image 3D, perfect. TFS

Mynn xx said...

This is just too cute and I adore the amazing depth! Fabulous card! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is absolutely darling. I love the way the image pops off the kraft tag background. Your paper piecing is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...