Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 8, 2013

Life's a beach

Hello friends!! Giovana here bringing you a very nice a summer post!! Who doesn't love a good time spent at the beach? I love the beach and I wish I could live closer to one! Around here we have lakes and rivers only, LOL.

Anyway, I used E761 Life's a Beach image for my card, stamped the image twice, color it with Copic Markers, then from the second image I color and cut out the banner and added to create a 3D effect.
The background was created using the colors from the image, and all of them are little pieces of scraps!! I added stitches and blue sequins. I had a cork anchor already die-cut, added twine and voila!!

Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!

Giovana

7 comments :

Shanna Shands said...

One of my favorite beachy stamps.

Jenny said...

Love this design! Really cute how you tied the anchor with twine!

Mynn xx said...

This is AMAZING, Giovana! LOVE the fun stitched background--those colors are great! The cork anchor is a fabulous accent, too! :)

Karon said...

Such a wonderful card - love the stitching, the image and that little anchor to finish off! TFS

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is terribly cute and I adore the colors and the little cork anchor.

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun-love your cork anchor too!

simply monica said...

Beautiful Giovanna now I know how to use this stamp..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...