Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 19, 2013

Chic Shoe

   This pretty little card is my Great Impressions card for the week.  I tell you what, I played with this design and played some more then just when I thought I was done, I wasn't.  For a fairly simple card, this one just kicked my tail.  Finally, I triumphed and created something I was proud to share.



     I have loved this delightful little shoe stamp since I first saw it and I found it really fun to paper piece.  I ended up using four layers, the polka dot shoe, the white ribbon, some green leaves and a pretty pink rose.

     The background papers are that lovely shade of aqua that is so popular right now.  I actually have most of my spring wardrobe in this color.

     I picked up the same shoe stamp again on the interior of the card as well as this fun sentiment.


     The stamps I used to create today's card are Great Impressions  F516 Rose Shoe and Great Impressions Stamp  D441 Changed My Life which you can find at our store HERE

Mary Anne

4 comments :

Jenny said...

This is just plain wonderful Mary Anne! I love the dp peeking through and the paper pieced shoe and colors are marvelous!

Mynn xx said...

Mary Anne, this is gorgeous! LOVE the paper piecing!!! Beautiful card! :)

Rom-a said...

cudownie delikatna praca...napatrzeć się nie mogę.....

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just awesome Mary Anne!!! All your fussing paid off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...