Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pink by Design

Hi everyone Monica here with another Great Impression stamp creation.  Today I made a tag with flowers, flowers everywhere.. It's obvious I love them huh? 

  I totally loved how this tag came out I wasn't sure how it would look with all the pink flowers, but overall I love the look.  I used Flower Girl G482



Thanks for stopping by everyone and dont forget the challenge we have going on...

Hugs

4 comments :

Karon said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers and what a beautiful sweet image! TFS

Jenny said...

Yikes Monica! This is amazing - I love how everything fits together!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love tags and this one is amazing

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous, Monica! LOVE the amazing coloring of the image and your embellies are divine! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...