Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wildfire Silhouette

Hello Great Impressions Stamps Friends!
Gail here from Pop Paper Scissors.  I have recently retired and now spend my days supervising my husband of 41 years and our American Bulldog, Lulu.  It’s a pretty big job but I’m getting the hang of it. I've also been cleaning cupboards and closets like a mad woman. When I'm not making another trip to the Goodwill, I spend time with the craft I love, making cards. 

I am so pumped that Jenny has asked me to be a guest designer for the fabulous Great Impressions Stamps.  Wow!  It’s Christmas in July.

Great impressions Stamps has something for everyone from cute little mice to elegant flowers. For my card, I have chosen the beautiful Wildfire Silhouette.


The first thing I did was to print my computer generated sentiment.  Using my Stamp-a-ma-jug I stamped it once then again ever so softly for a shadow effect. I then added a little color with my Copics then topped it off with Stickles and a little sponging.  Using my new Spellbinders Floral Ovals, I cut it out and layered it on some pastel card stock.  The pretty butterfly die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.

I hope this beautiful stamp has inspired someone to create something wonderful.  

Yours truly,
Gail

9 comments :

Karon said...

WOW - this is gorgeous. So elegant! Love the fabulous flower stamp! TFS

Shanna Shands said...

love the white on white.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

gorgeous !! love your card:)
hugs
jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty!

Jenny said...

Lovely card Gail! So glad you could join us. I shared this on Facebook too :)

Hugs to you my friend and stay in touch!

XxJULESxX said...

Wow what a stunning card!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Lovely, I think the way you used the shiloutte is unique and stunning

simply monica said...

Gorgeous absolutely love it!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely stunning card!!! LOVE the way you've selectively colored the silhouette image--amazing work! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...