Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Everything

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another project featuring amazing rubber stamps by Great Impressions!  Today I thought I'd break out of my card making mold and do something a little bit different.  Remember those birthday cards I made for the monthly challenge?  Well, I thought I'd make a small coordinating gift to add to the cards for my friends!

Here's what I came up with~

Stamp used: E794 A Friend

I love this sentiment and couldn't think of what image I wanted to pair it with so I let it stand alone...with just a tiny butterfly for some embellishment!  Hopefully my friends will use these bookmarks and remember how special they are to me!  What gift for a friend will you create today using Great Impressions stamps?

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a gander at my bookmarks!  Don't forget that next week is a tutorial week--it'll be Stamping With Gelatos!

Here’s what you’ll need for that technique~ 
See you again next Thursday for another video tutorial using these wonderful stamps!  Don't forget that we have a monthly challenge going on right now as well--it's a chance to get win of these amazing stamps so I hope you'll join us!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


2 comments :

Jenny said...

Great gift idea Mynnette!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Mynn, I think you have created a delightful gift for your friends. I know I would be using these cute bookmarks and thinking of you if I were your friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...