Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Elephant with Kite

Hi there! Erin here with a card featuring the super cute elephant stamp called Elephant with Kite. Isn't he adorable?!? I used patterned paper from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy collection (available in the Great Impressions Stamps store) for the background & banners.

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions Stamps) Elephant with Kite. Cardstock: (PTI) White, black. Patterned Paper: (Echo Park) Bundle of Joy. Dies: (PTI) Sketched Shapes, Baby Button Bits. Other: Button, twine, gems.)

I went back and forth, trying to decide if I wanted to add a sentiment to the front of the card. I decided to leave the card as-is, and I'll write a note (and possibly stamp a sentiment) on the inside of the card when I sent it off. 

I am playing along with this week's RetroSketches challenge.

That's it for me today! I hope you guys have a great week. :)

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Too cute for words Erin! I love that little elephant stamp too!

Mynn xx said...

Erin, this is TOO CUTE!!! LOVE all the different patterned papers you've used! And the ribbon element you created is darling! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is darling, a clean and simple masterpiece.

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet card Erin. I love the cute image and design.
Hugs Sharon x

ericarose said...

Super cute card! Love the elephant!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...