Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Triple Time Stamping

Hi, friends!  Welcome to something NEW here at the Great Impressions blog!  Every second and fourth Thursday of the month, I will be sharing a video tutorial with you.  I’ll be listing the supplies I will use for each tutorial for two weeks before the tutorial airs.  This time, though, you’ve just had one week to get the supplies you’ll need for today’s tutorial so I hope you grabbed them up quick!  The technique I’ll be sharing with you today is called TRIPLE TIME STAMPING.

Here’s what you’ll need~ 
  • G304Sea Grasses stamp
  • K47Water Iris stamp
  • B233 For Friends stamp
  • 1 piece white/cream cardstock measuring 2” x 3.25”
  • 1 piece white/cream cardstock measuring 3” x 4.25”
  • 1 piece white/cream cardstock measuring  4” x 5.25”
  • 1 piece colored* cardstock measuring 2.25” x 3.5”
  • 1 piece colored* cardstock measuring 3.25” x 4.5”
  • 1 piece colored* cardstock measuring 4.25” x 5.5”
  • Removable adhesive
  • Permanent adhesive
  • Coordinating inks
  • Other embellishments to finish card 
*Use the same color or coordinating shades—I’m using all purple.

Here’s the card I’ve made with this technique~ 


And here’s the tutorial~



Thanks for joining me this week for my first ever video tutorial!  Don’t forget to grab these fabulous images if you haven’t already.  I hope you’ll join us in two weeks for another fun technique—Stamping With Gelatos!

Here’s what you’ll need for that technique~ 
See you again next Thursday for another creation using these wonderful stamps!  Don't forget that we have a monthly challenge going on right now as well--it's a chance to get win of these amazing stamps so I hope you'll join us!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


5 comments :

Karon said...

Fabulous video and I love love this effect. Great card and wonderful colours! TFS

simply monica said...

Faboulous job - turned out beautifully!

Candycat said...

I have done this B4 & LOVE this technique. Your video is simply EXCELLENT, just like your card sample is! Bravo.

Sparkly Engineer said...

For well done tutorial.

Darla said...

Thanks for the tutorial - well done. Have been meaning to do this technique, now I definitely will. Very pretty card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...