Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stamping With Gelatos

Welcome to another Thursday here at the Great ImpressionsRubber Stamps blog!  It’s the fourth Thursday which means that I've got another tutorial up my sleeve!  This week we’ll be learning how to stamp using gelatos instead of ink.  It creates a lovely water color effect and is super easy to do!  So, without further ado, STAMPING WITH GELATOS!

Here’s what you’ll need~ 

 Here’s the card I’ve made with this technique~


Details~ 



And here’s the tutorial~



Thanks so much for stopping by to see my tutorial!  I hope you’re inspired to try this simple technique and that you’ll grab these beautiful images if you haven’t already!  Join me in three weeks for another fabulous technique—Creating a Frame with Nestabilities Dies!

Here’s what you’ll need for that technique~ 
See you again next Thursday for another creation using these amazing stamps!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great tutorial. I have always used my gelatos and then water. I am going to give your way a try

Shanna Shands said...

I need to try this technique. Thanks so much for sharing a video!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...