Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 22, 2013

Peace

Hello friends!! Giovana here with a Christmas card! I think after having so many really HOT days, I am thinking about Christmas more and more! I love Christmas, just not much the snow and really cold temperatures, ha! we are never happy with the weather, LOL. Since I live close to the mountains, we get a lot of snow, my daughter loves it.

Anyway, back to my Christmas card, this is a very Clean and Simple one, perfect for mailing "not extra postage". I used "Dove of Peace" image, stamped it on Ivory Cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink and added Gold Embossing powder and heat set, then I die-cut, embossed and stenciled with Labels One Nestabilities.

The background was embossed with Christmas embossing folder by Stampin' Up. I matted the embossed panel with a piece of Gold Cardstock, then added the main image and pearls to opposite corners.



Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

Giovana

3 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a beautiful card and great for a mass mailing at Christmas time.

Jenny said...

Beautiful Giovana! So elegant with the gold embossing and white together.

Mynn xx said...

GORGEOUS card, Giovana! LOVE the gold on white--this is just perfectly elegant! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...