Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 12, 2013

Pace of Nature

   I have a very brightly colored card for you today.  It's actually out of my comfort zone of colors but, I have some new Gelatos and just had to play with them.  I specifically went with the orange and yellow palette to compliment this gorgeous Great Impressions stamp and sentiment.  Hard to believe but the stamp and the background are all made using the exact same Gelatos.



   I really like how the butterfly frame and the sentiment stamp compliment each other so well.  I double stamped the image so that I could cut out the butterfly for more dimension.  I also added copious amounts of Stickles because I just love sparkle.



     I also added butterflies to my die cut frames to keep with the butterfly theme of this card. The frames and corners come from two different die cut companies but I think they compliment each other very well and definitely compliment the shape of the butterfly frame.
 
      The stamps I used for today's card are H226 Butterfly Frame  and D445 Patience.

Mary Anne

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Beautiful Mary Anne! The sparkle and frame are wonderful!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Mary Anne! LOVE that gorgeous dimensional butterfly! :)

Shanna Shands said...

So bright and beautiful!

Angeline Choo said...

WOW!! this is gorgeous. Pinned!

simply monica said...

Love all the amazing colors on this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...