Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thinking of You

Good morning! 

I hope everyone is having a great week. I love that my mom has her own office/studio full of stamp supplies... I am on vacation but still get to create cards. It's a win-win! 

For this week's card I pulled out Flower Bouquet, a definite favorite of mine, for a pink & teal "thinking of you" card:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Flower Bouquet. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush. Markers: Copic. Dies: (PTI) Edgers Die. Embossing folder: Stampin' Up! Letter stickers: Kelley Purkey for Simon Says Stamps. Other: Ribbon, buttons, twine, gems.)

That's it for me today. The kids and I are off to the zoo in a bit... hopefully we don't melt in the heat! 

Have a great week. :)

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Hi Erin! I didn't know your mom stamped! Lucky you to have another craft space there! I love how you used the edge die on this card - beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

Erin, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the image and I adore those flower buttons! :) So sweet!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is so very pretty. I love the colors and the details, the little brads in the flower centers, the buttons, the sentiment.

Karon said...

This is so pretty - what a wonderful flower! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...