Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Another Birthday?

Happy Saturday, fellow stamp lovers!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I have a good friend who will be turning 94 in a week or so.  I try to make and send him a card each week.  He's one of my biggest fans. So, of course, when his birthday rolls around, I try to make him something really special.

Here's his card for his 94th birthday --
Front side of the card:


I used F611 Surprised Mouse and colored him with Copic markers.

Here's the other side of the flip card, using D503 Another Birthday --


Somehow I think my friend will think that sentiment perfect for his age.  He has a great sense of humor, and I can hear his chuckle all the way across the state!

I'll be back next week.  In the meantime, please enter our Bunny Hop challenge.  We want to see your Easter/Spring projects. You'll find many wonderful rubber stamps in the Great Impressions Store.

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE flip it cards, and this one is fabulous, Julie! LOVE the color combo and the way you colored the image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...