Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 7, 2016

Jelly Bean Tag


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using super fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a fun jelly bean tag to share with you--perfect for those Easter treat bags!  Take a peek...


This tag uses E712 Jelly Bean Jar and B252 Border of Jelly Beans for my images.  I colored them in with Glaze and glitter gel pens from Sakura.  I added a few rhinestone flowers to tie in the flowers from the jar, as well.  Some liquid pearls were added for flower centers. :)


My sentiment is E890 Life Is Sweeter and was added to the top of the tag.  I just ADORE the fun font of this sentiment--it is SUPER darling!


Some white ribbon and cording was added to the corner of the tag for easy addition to any treat.  I hope you like my tag today--please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...