Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hello Friend ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Spring card. According to Mr. Ground Hog we are going to have an early Spring. Hoping the prediction comes true I pulled out my H267 Potted Flowers and B152 Hello Friend, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the Potted Flowers on Strathmore Watercolor Paper using Marvy Le Plume II Markers as my ink. I proceeded to apply water to draw out the colors, and added more. Once done I used my pierced dies to cut the image out, along with some stitched dies for the background.

I love this stamp and had a blast coloring this image in with my watercolor markers.


Using StazOn Black Ink I stamped the sentiment on Clear Cardstock, cut it out with my punch, and used the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to layer it over my colored image.


Final step was to use 3D Foam Tape to add my panel to the background design. I love how the softness of my panel pops against the background.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out the New Great Impressions Challenge starting this Sunday, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Ruza, your coloring always amazes me! The texture you added is beautiful--and I adore the spring colors you chose! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...