Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 14, 2016

Thinking of Tulips...


Hi, friends!  I am unfortunately SUPER behind already for this week!  I blame my brother.  He just HAD to go and get married this weekend and ask me to do the photography. ;)  I'm kidding!  I LOVE my new SIL, and I am so happy for both of them! 

But I digress...because of that happy event, I am late today to share a new card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  My card today features one of my favorite line images and some bold colors.  Take a peek...


My image is F385 Stylistic Tulip.  I colored the outline image with markers before stamping, then added some liquid pearls to the center for added color and a more finished look.  The sentiment, B195 Playful Thinking of You, was stamped in a bright turquoise ink for some more color and fresheness.


Some faux stitching, ribbon, and a smattering of sequins finished this card off!  I added some yellow patterned paper to the card base, also faux stitched, to keep everything a bit more polished.  I hope you like this card as much as I do!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

1 comment :

Katy said...

This is so pretty and happy! Love the tulips! And your stitching! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...