Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hoppy Easter!

Hello all...Happy Tuesday!  To follow the theme for the month I've made another fun bunny card for Easter using Hoppy Easter F438.  Since it is such a simple stamp I thought building a scene for it would be perfect so I pulled out a grass die and the Cloud Stencil Kit from Great Impressions and got to work!
 I added a few sequins in the sky and tied a bow with some white twine and I think this makes a super sweet Easter card!

 Now, don't forget, to play along with our challenge this month please head over to the page HERE and link it up so we can see!  And, if you use a Great Impressions Stamp link it up to our customer gallery HERE as well!
 

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is such a sweet Easter card, Lorie! LOVING those clouds--and the way you used this stamp to create a scene is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...