Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Peeking!

Well good morning friends and welcome to Great Impressions today!  I think spring might have actually sprung where I live so I thought why not pull out the fun brighter colors?
I started out with this super cute image called Puppy Peeking H264.  Isn't that puppy just the sweetest?  I love the expression on her face!  I colored her with Copics that are complimentary to the papers.  These papers are some super fun papers that I've had in my stash for awhile and I used a sketch that I found.  I added the twin for an extra little punch of color.
Now on the inside I wanted to the very cute Happy Everything B246 everything stamp but wanted to punch it up a little so I decided on a strip of the complimentary bee paper and stamped the sentiment directly on the paper.  Now, don't forget, to play along with our challenge this month please head over to the page HERE and link it up so we can see!  And, if you use a Great Impressions Stamp link it up to our customer gallery HERE as well!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this is SO cute! I adore the fun bright patterned papers you layered--they are the perfect frame for this image! I adore the sentiment on the inside, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...