Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, March 26, 2016

With Sympathy

Easter Greetings, crafty friends!  Julie here with you today.  We are sponsoring the CRAFT Challenge blog this week, and this is my entry for the challenge. I work in a nursing home for my "day job", and often am called upon to play organ at funerals for my "moonlighting" job.  I can never have enough sympathy cards.  The H251 Tall Tulips rubber stamp is perfect for sympathy cards.


I used H251 Tall Tulips and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment stamp is B206 With Sympathy.  I blinged the card up with rhinestone accents from my stash.

Come join our Bunny Hop challenge going on all month at the Great Impressions Stamps blog, and do your shopping for many wonderful rubber stamps at the Great Impressions Store.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...