Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 4, 2016

Sweet Ducks

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

For my card today, I decided to use the ADORABLE new H283 Louise with Ducklings image!
Isn't this image just too cute?!  I sure think so!  I'm in love with these adorable ducks!

This was such a fun image to color!!

I decided to finish up the inside of the card right away as well:
I used the new cute D518 Just Ducky sentiment!  I also decided to use stamp the E856 Hello Louie image!!  Thought he'd be a cute addition to the inside of the card!

I think this card is sure to put a smile on someone's face!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!  Happy Stamping!!


3 comments :

The Craft Princess said...

THat is just too cute....I love it :) Hugs...Janie

Sue from Oregon said...

These duckies are adorable!!! Super cute card!

Mynn xx said...

Your duckies are SO darling, Kendra! This is such a sweet spring card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...