Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bling Ducks


Hi, friends!  I am back today to share a new card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  My card today is for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week.  Great Impressions is sponsoring, and the theme is "Add Some Bling"!  TOO fun!  Take a peek at my offering...


I used the *NEW* H283 Louise With Ducklings image for this card.  My goal was to make a card that any child would like, so I kept with primary and secondary colors, added some rhinestone flowers and punched butterflies, and colored the image with glittery gel pens for added sparkle and shine!


I added the main panel to a card base prepped with polka dot papers.  I think this turned out super cute, and I hope you agree!  Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...