Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Let Me Count The Ways

It is Tuesday so you know that means it is my day (Lorie) to post some fabby Great Impressions inspiration for you all!  My time in my crafty room has been so limited recently that I've taken to making some wonderful yet clean and simple creations of which this card is one of. 
For this super sweet and fun card I used E840 Friendship Bees on the outside coloring them with Prismacolor Pencils and blending with a SU! blender pen.  I've added some Smooch on the bees wings and around the flower too. 
Inside I used part of F614 Count The Ways though the entire sentiment would be adorable too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I would love to you to join us for our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer gallery, too!
 

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this is SUPER darling! I adore the fun CAS layout and your wonderful coloring! Fabulous creation! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! Love those bees!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...