Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Savored and Treasured ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Friendship card featuring the G82 Savored & Treasured Sentiment, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped the Savored & Treasured Sentiment on White cardstock, then layered it onto Black cardstock to create my focal point. Using the same cardstock I created the background, layered it onto my black cardstock, and used 3D Foam Tape to add my sentiment panel. Once this was complete I added the Black Enamel Dots. I also finished the inside of the card with the same background I created for the cover.

This sentiment is absolutely spot on, and I wanted to show it's elegance with a clean and simple design.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...