Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Scene


Hi, friends!  I am back today to share a new card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  My card today features a fun stamp that needs no sentiment, but it could go either way.  I chose to go with NO sentiment!  Take a peek...



This image is H267 Potted Flowers.  I stamped it and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then added some glitter, glossy accents, rhinestones, and a bit of faux stitching for more texture.



I then matted the focal panel with black cardstock.  After doing that, I added the panel to a kraft card base that was prepped with some fun polka dot paper.  I LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)



That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...