Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rainy Day Harry say's Hello ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a friendship card featuring F605 Rainy Day Harry and B152 Hello Friend, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the adorable Rainy Day Harry with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, cut him out with my circle Nestabilities die and colored him up with my Copic Markers. I stamped an extra copy and colored only the umbrella, fussy cut it out, and used 3D tape to pop it up. A White Gelly Roll pen was used to add the dots to Harry's raincoat and boots.


Once my card was put together I applied Glossy Accents to the raindrops in the image, then I added more raindrops sporadically on the umbrella and the green flag.


Using StazOn Black Ink I stamped the sentiment on Clear Cardstock, cut it to size, and used Glossy Accents to layer it over my colored image. Final step was to add the green enamel dots to my design.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...