Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

you're EGGstra special!

Okay, it's Tuesday and you know that means it's Lorie with you here today!  Shall we get started?  First my project:  
I had a pot of very pretty tulips that I wanted to give to a friend for Easter so you know I had to make a little tag to present them to her.  For this super sweet tag I used F630 Harry With Egg and D517 Eggstra Special for the stamps and once again I've used the Cloud Stencil Kit to make the clouds.  To start I used some shimmery white cardstock and stamped Harry then colored him and the grass with Copics before making the clouds using Bashful Blue ink.  On the egg is some Smooch in Illuminate.  The sentiment is stamped on a fun dimensional tag in Rich Razzleberry.  A splash of a polka dot ribbon at the top and tahdah...you are all set!

 Now, don't forget, to play along with our challenge this month please head over to the page HERE and link it up so we can see!  And, if you use a Great Impressions Stamp link it up to our customer gallery HERE as well!
 

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is so fun, Lorie! I adore the way you colored this image--and this is the perfect tag to accent a sweet floral gift! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...