Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 25, 2016

Sweet Bunny

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

his week GI is sponsoring the challenge on the C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog!!
Be sure to join in!

The challenge....one of my favorites I must add...
Add Some Bling

I LOVE bling!!

I wanted to work with this new super sweet stamp called Bunny with Eggs (J124)
  I added some bling to the centers of the flowers as well as to the top right corner.

I also used the  Cursive Happy Easter (C430) sentiment!

Close-up:


Such a fun image!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Desire Fourie said...

The most adorable little bunny and I love the pretty pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...