Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Change

Hello Friends,

Jenny here with some news.
I have decided to step down from the position
of Design Team Coordinator here at Great Impressions Stamps.
I have loved every moment of my time here and will miss you all greatly!  I don't like long good byes so this will be it for me.  I will be spending more time with my family and may be taking on a new adventure.  I'll still be blogging and getting inky every chance I get!  

I am leaving you in excellent hands.
I am happy to say DT member Mynnette will be taking over and she will be fabulous!

Watch for a Design Team call up on the blog tommorrow.
We are looking for a few crafty peeps! 

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Mary K said...

Jenny, we will miss you. You have done an excellent job and I've so enjoyed your designs and great ideas. Good luck in the future and wishing you inky fingers and smiles!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Jenny, I enjoyed being on your team. You've done a great job under very trying circumstances. Blessings for the future

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww Jenny-I will oh so miss you! Dang it but wish you the best in the future!

Patti J said...

Jenny, I will miss you SO much! I'll continue stalking your blog. Good luck, sweet friend! Hugs...

simply monica said...

I enjoyed working with you Jenny good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...