Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Tuesday! I'm watching the snow falling whilst I type up this post.
Today I have a holiday card for you. Have you sent out your cards yet? I was
good and got mine out the first week of December.

My card features something that a lot of holiday trees and decorations feature, Christmas bulb ornaments in fun patterns.
Stamp: 9134 Decorative Bulbs Rubber Stamp- Sku: H112
I LOVE holiday bulb ornaments. I love them with glitter, sequins, ribbon, fabric...just about anything you can think of. I should tell you that if I lived alone, I would probably have ornaments up all year long. I have a collection of elaborate sequined witch hats that would look even better with a few bulb ornaments hanging from them. I colored up these fun cuties with Copics. I stamped out two extra images to add with pop up dots for a 3D effect. I then added pink twine to make the ribbons and instead of driving myself nuts trying to make a straight hangers, I drew them with a black fine tip pen.
I hope you like my little holiday card. Don't forget to join in on the current challenge over at the  

Great Impressions is having a Design Team call! If your are interested, click HERE for more info.
Carolyn

3 comments :

Jenny said...

So unique and pretty Carolyn! I love the 3 dimensional effect!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Carolyn! Great minds think alike--I'm using this one soon, too! LOVE all the gorgeous colors! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love ornaments and ornament cards are always so pretty. Totally loving the 3d effect. I would love to see your witch hats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...