Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowflake Tag

Hi, all!  It's tag week here at Great Impressions and I'm sure you'll agree that the tags so far have been totally amazing!  I've got a fun wintry tag to share with you today, so let's take a peek!

Here's my tag~

More details on my personal blog HERE.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to grab the things you'll need for the next tutorial I'll have for you!  You've got two weeks left to gather your supplies!

Here are the supplies you'll need for that tutorial:
  • J110 Flower Bouquet
  • E779 Would You
  • Piece of 3.5" x 12" patterned paper (Valentine theme)
  • Piece of 3.75" x 2.5" white cardstock
  • Piece of 1.25" x 3" white cardstock
  • Piece of 4" x 2.75" red cardstock
  • Piece of 1.5" x 3.25" red cardstock
  • Scoring tool
  • Inks and embellishments to finish your project
HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)  

1 comment :

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love that pale blue and silver scheme. The snowflakes look so delicate and fragile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...