Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all of my crafty friends out there!!!  I hope you're all planning on spending time with loved ones and that all your wishes come true! :)  I've got a little tag to show you today with a holiday sentiment meant for each of you!  It uses a fabulous sentiment from the Great Impressions store!

Here's the tag/card~

Details~


Products used: D469 Vintage Merry Christmas.

I hope that everyone enjoys their day off!  Those of you working, I hope you know how much you are appreciated by those of us who might need you!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all--see you tomorrow for another post from me here at Great Impressions--a Valentine treat tutorial!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...